GFO is fast and easy-to-use as part of the regular oil change cycle. After a one-time cleansing treatment, just add 8 oz. GFO with every oil change! Importantly, GFO goes to work IMMEDIATELY after installation, removing carbon buildup and increasing compression and lubricity.
GFO has 3 primary modes of action:
GFO hunts carbon.
- GFO binds to carbon buildup in the engine. The carbon is then deposited in the oil filter and ultimately removed from your engine via the oil filter & dirty oil upon regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Regular use of GFO over time prevents future carbon deposit buildup and keeps your engine running cleaner and more efficiently.
GFO increases compression.
- GFO undergoes a heat and pressure induced phase change on the down stroke of the piston in the cylinder.
- This also has the effect of facilitating a more complete fuel burn and thus enhancing your average MPG and reducing emissions.
GFO increases lubricity.
- This reduces overall wear and tear on your engine, and eliminates lifter knocks and other unwanted engine noise.